Our Home: The Barn, Springbank Secondary College
We are based at The Barn, Gate 2, Springbank Secondary College, Daws Road, Pasadena South Australia.
Project Partners: We collaborate with these key organisations in Lesotho to achieve our objectives.
- Transformation Resource Centre (TRC) In 2006 TRC founded the project to establish libraries in schools and institutions
- Rotary Club of Maloti, became a partner in 2019. The Club establishes libraries in communities and supports libraries in schools and institutions.
- Maliba Lodge: Destination in the Sky, The first, and only, 5-star lodge in Lesotho. The lodge and its guests support local community development projects in the north of the country, through the Maliba Community Trust. Projects include establishing libraries in local schools in association with TRC.
Major Supporters in Australia
- Adelaide High School
- Adelaide Hills Council – Adelaide Hills Library Service
- Blackwood Book Exchange
- Chris McEvoy of Preschem (Australia) Pty Ltd – in Melbourne, Victoria
- City of Marion Library
- City of Mitcham – Mitcham SA Library Service
- City of Onkaparinga – The Hub Library
- Colonel Light Books
- East Avenue Books
- George Hassell Book Club
- Gladstone Primary School (SA)
- Glenside Lions Club Book Mart
- Hallett Cove East Primary School
- Highgate Primary School
- Immanuel College – donated during “Book Week”
- Lang Foundation – made a significant financial donation in 2019
- Loreto College (Adelaide)
- Marryatville High School
- Mitcham Exercise Group. Members make voluntary contributions totalling significant amount each year.
- Red Cross Superstore – St Marys
- Redwood Park Primary School
- Rotary Club of Kidman Park – Bookshop
- Rotary Club of Mitcham (SA) – Second-hand Bookshop
- Save the Children
- Scotch College
- Seymour College
- Sheidow Park Primary School
- South Pacific School Aid Inc. (SPSA) is a long-term supplier of books.
- St Columba’s Anglican Church, Hawthorn (SA) – after the annual fete.
- Town of Walkerville – Walkerville Library
- Westminster School – at the conclusion of the annual “Fun Fair”
- Woodcroft Primary School