Our Home: The Barn, Springbank Secondary College
We are based at The Barn, Gate 2, Springbank Secondary College, Daws Road, Pasadena South Australia.
Project Partners: We collaborate with these key organisations in Lesotho to achieve our objectives.
- Transformation Resource Centre (TRC) In 2006 TRC founded the project to establish libraries in schools and institutions
- Rotary Club of Maloti, became a partner in 2019. The Club establishes libraries in communities and supports libraries in schools and institutions.
Major Supporters in Australia
- Adelaide High School
- Adelaide Hills Council – Adelaide Hills Library Service
- Blackwood Book Exchange
- Chris McEvoy of Preschem (Australia) Pty Ltd – in Melbourne, Victoria
- City of Marion Library
- City of Mitcham – Mitcham SA Library Service
- City of Onkaparinga – The Hub Library
- Colonel Light Books
- East Avenue Books
- George Hassell Book Club
- Gladstone Primary School (SA)
- Glenside Lions Club Book Mart
- Hallett Cove East Primary School
- Highgate Primary School
- Immanuel College – donated during “Book Week”
- Lang Foundation – made a significant financial donation in 2019
- Loreto College (Adelaide)
- Marryatville High School
- Mitcham Exercise Group. Members make voluntary contributions totalling significant amount each year.
- Red Cross Superstore – St Marys
- Redwood Park Primary School
- Rotary Club of Kidman Park – Bookshop
- Rotary Club of Mitcham (SA) – Second-hand Bookshop
- Save the Children
- Scotch College
- Seymour College
- Sheidow Park Primary School
- South Pacific School Aid Inc. (SPSA) is a long-term supplier of books.
- St Columba’s Anglican Church, Hawthorn (SA) – after the annual fete.
- Town of Walkerville – Walkerville Library
- Westminster School – at the conclusion of the annual “Fun Fair”
- Woodcroft Primary School